Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by Roshan Weerasuriya <ro...@opensource.lk> on 2004/08/04 15:15:33 UTC

tool generated code for UDDI wsdl is having problems

hi all,

With the latest CVS head code, when I generate code for server side
using the UDDI wsdl (inquire_v2.wsdl), I noticed that in the generated
code there are ">" symbols. It was working fine earlier, but I guess
with the latest axis jars there is still a problem.

I am in the process of examining whether the tool generated code for the
UDDI wsdl is working fine. For this I use the "inquire_v2.wsdl". I am
using a dummy implmentatoin of the server side methods for this UDDI
service. Is any one having a server side web service
sample/implementatoin of this "inquire_v2.wsdl" ? and also a client side
sample/implementation ? (i.e the server side logic for those methods
which are in this wsdl, and also a client implementation). I guss some
one might have such a implementation since we were talking abt this UDDI
wsdl earlier as well.

Roshan

Re: tool generated code for UDDI wsdl is having problems

Posted by Roshan Weerasuriya <ro...@opensource.lk>.
hi,

Also I noteiced the following.

1) The tool generated code refers to files (includes files using
#include ... ) which aren't existing.

2) The generated code also contains C++ reserved words such as
"operator" used as identifier names. This "operator" is defined as a
attribute in the UDDI wsdl (inquire_v2.wsdl)

Both of the above leads to the code being unable to compile.

Roshan

Posted by Roshan Weerasuriya <ro...@opensource.lk>.
hi,

Also I noticed the following.

Posted by Roshan Weerasuriya <ro...@opensource.lk>.
hi,

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@yahoo.com>.

--- nithya@opensource.lk wrote:

> Hi Roshan,
>

> > With the latest CVS head code, when I generate code for server side
> > using the UDDI wsdl (inquire_v2.wsdl), I noticed that in the generated
> > code there are ">" symbols. It was working fine earlier, but I guess
> > with the latest axis jars there is still a problem.
>
> I too checked it. It generates with the ">" symbols.
> Problems are due to the latest Axis jars.
>
> I tried with the following fixes, it seems to work.
>
> In Type.java file replace the following method,
>
> public void setTypeForAttributeName(String attribName, Type type) {
>                 attribName =
> TypeMap.resoleveWSDL2LanguageNameClashes(attribName,this.language);
>                 if (attribName.lastIndexOf('>') > 1 )
>                 {
>                     attribName
> =attribName.substring(attribName.lastIndexOf('>')+1,attribName.length());
>                 }
>
>         if (hasOrder)
>             this.attribOrder.add(attribName);
>         this.attributes.put(attribName, type);
>         this.vAttributes.add(attribName);
>     }
>
> rgds,
> Nithya.
>

> > Roshan

http://messenger.yahoo.com

Re: tool generated code for UDDI wsdl is having problems

Posted by ni...@opensource.lk.
Hi Roshan,