Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Jingsong Li <ji...@gmail.com> on 2020/02/04 05:28:46 UTC

[VOTE] Improve TableFactory to add Context

Hi all,

I would like to start the vote for the improve of
TableFactory, which is discussed and
reached a consensus in the discussion thread[2].

The vote will be open for at least 72 hours. I'll try to close it
unless there is an objection or not enough votes.

[1]
http://apache-flink-mailing-list-archive.1008284.n3.nabble.com/DISCUSS-Improve-TableFactory-td36647.html

Best,
Jingsong Lee

Re: [VOTE] Improve TableFactory to add Context

Posted by Jingsong Li <ji...@gmail.com>.
Thanks everyone,

The vote has passed. The result is following:

+1 (Binding): 4, Kurt, Jark, Bowen, Timo.
+1 (Non-Binding): 3, Leonard, Zhenghua, Benchao.

Best,
Jingsong Lee

Posted by Benchao Li <li...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Zhenghua Gao <do...@gmail.com>.