Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Jeremy Boynes <jb...@apache.org> on 2006/10/04 20:01:58 UTC

M2 release - spring in or out?

Simon's post reminded me of a question from the IRC chat Monday -
what is the state of the spring container and should we include it in
the M2 binary distro or not (it would still be in the source)?

--
Jeremy

Re: M2 release - spring in or out?

Posted by Andy Piper <an...@bea.com>.
Ok, I faxed the docs through so we are good to go.

Thanks

andy

At 12:20 05/10/2006, Ken Tam wrote:
>The Apache Software Foundation
>1901 Munsey Drive
>Forest Hill, MD 21050-2747
>U.S.A.
>
>fax: +1.410.803.2258
>
>On 10/5/06, Andy Piper <an...@bea.com> wrote:
>>Rod has sent me the release documents. Where should I fax them to?
>>
>>andy
>>
>>   wrote:
>> >Simon's post reminded me of a question from the IRC chat Monday -
>> >what is the state of the spring container and should we include it in
>> >the M2 binary distro or not (it would still be in the source)?
>> >
>> >--
>> >Jeremy

>>_______________________________________________________________________
>>Notice:  This email message, together with any attachments, may contain
>>information  of  BEA Systems,  Inc.,  its subsidiaries  and  affiliated
>>entities,  that may be confidential,  proprietary,  copyrighted  and/or
>>legally privileged, and is intended solely for the use of the individual
>>or entity named in this message. If you are not the intended recipient,
>>and have received this message in error, please immediately return this
>>by email and then delete it.

by email and then delete it.

Re: M2 release - spring in or out?

Posted by Ken Tam <ke...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Andy Piper <an...@bea.com>.

  wrote:
>Simon's post reminded me of a question from the IRC chat Monday -
>what is the state of the spring container and should we include it in
>the M2 binary distro or not (it would still be in the source)?
>
>--
>Jeremy

by email and then delete it.

Re: M2 release - spring in or out?

Posted by Andy Piper <an...@bea.com>.
Rod said he was ok with this, but I don't have any paperwork from him as yet.

andy

At 09:17 05/10/2006, ant elder wrote:
>Spring is so popular just being able to say Tuscany integrates with Spring
>is a good thing so it would be real good if it could be included. But its
>the guys who've been developing it's call i guess.
>
>There's was also the questions about some of the spring code, if there
>needed to be a software grant from the spring guys and if we could have code
>with the org.springframework package name. Has anything happened about that?
>
>See:
>http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/ws-tuscany-dev/200608.mbox/%3c6.2.5.6.2.20060822224409.026e7768@bea.com%3e

by email and then delete it.

Re: M2 release - spring in or out?

Posted by ant elder <an...@gmail.com>.
Spring is so popular just being able to say Tuscany integrates with Spring
is a good thing so it would be real good if it could be included. But its
the guys who've been developing it's call i guess.

There's was also the questions about some of the spring code, if there
needed to be a software grant from the spring guys and if we could have code
with the org.springframework package name. Has anything happened about that?

See:
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/ws-tuscany-dev/200608.mbox/%3c6.2.5.6.2.20060822224409.026e7768@bea.com%3e

   ...ant