Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Jonathan O'Connor <Jo...@xcom.de> on 2004/09/14 14:07:16 UTC

Re: HOW-TO organize pages and components [auf Viren geprueft]

Jakob,
Have a look here: http://www.behindthesite.com/blog/index.html

Look for the "Less Configuration" entries. You can also get the Collect
Pages ant task from http://www.t-deli.com/

I suspect the ant task is the best solution if you want to use Spindle.

Let me know what you did, because I want to do that for our source too,
only I don't have the time at the moment.

Ciao,
Jonathan O'Connor
XCOM Dublin

"Jacob von Eyben" <je...@nordija.dk>
14/09/2004 09:57
Please respond to
"Tapestry users" <ta...@jakarta.apache.org>

tapestry-user@jakarta.apache.org
cc

Subject
HOW-TO organize pages and components [auf Viren geprueft]

Hi,

I am looking for a way to organize my tapestry pages (.html, and .page
files) instead of just having them lying in the root of my application dir
and WEB-INF.

The same goes for my applikation-specific-components.

I know that you can define something in the .application file (not sure
how much exactly), but is that the way to do it?

an example.
I would like a structure like:

instead of having:
/Main.html
/WEB-INF/Main.page
        /SomeComponent.jwc
        /SomeComponent.html

/secure/Main.html
/WEB-INF/secure/Main.page
               /SomeComponent.jwc
               /SomeComponent.html

Can you guy´s come up with a clue how to tell tapestry not just to look in
the root of the respective directories?

Best Regards
Jacob von Eyben