Posted to dev@clerezza.apache.org by Reto Bachmann-Gmuer <re...@trialox.org> on 2011/03/27 22:58:50 UTC

Website update

Today I createt a renderlet for the new style and entered most new contents
in the graph for the respective pages to be generated, the advantage of this
is apart from the dogfood aspects and the rdf representations being
available that there is a single place (the renderlet) that has to be
modified when the navigation changes. The pages look still the same with
only difference that the main title on the page is now also the title of the
page (html title). Some pages couldn't yet been updated because of a
permission problem.

Several pages are still there as static resources which thanks to the
bundle-dev tools can now be edited quite easily on the clerezza instance
used to generate the website. For most pages with header and footer its
better to put the contents in the RDF (even as a single literal) so that the
headers doesn't has to be updated manually.

I'm aware that the process is still not the easiest, but as we know have a
dedicated bundle for the site more functionality could be added there and so
the steps one needs to do manually could be minimised. Anyway, let me know
immediately if you don't suceed updating the website follwing the
instructions in the website, I think it is crucial to keep the site up to
date and thus manageable. In the discobits editor the pages look quite
strange with new style (far from wysiwyg), I'll have to look into more
closely.

I did some minor changes in the style:
- removed all uppercase word from the html for accessibility (the
transformatzion to uppercase is now in the css)
- using xhtml style <br/> tags
- removed target attribute from some links

Cheers,
reto

Re: Website update

Posted by Reto Bachmann-Gmür <re...@trialox.org>.
Hi Tsuy

this should be fixed by a version i committed yesterday, the relevant change is in clerezza parent (new version of wymiwyg commons).

I'll look at the index page problem asap.

Cheers,
reto

Posted by Tsuyoshi Ito <ts...@trialox.org>.
Hi Reto

[...]

	at org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.handle(ServletHolder.java:532)

--
--trialox ag--------------------------------------

Tsuyoshi Ito
Binzmuehlestrasse 14
CH-8050 Zürich
Tel. +41 44 635 75 77

Re: Website update

Posted by Tsuyoshi Ito <ts...@trialox.org>.
Hallo Reto

Ich habe die Berechtigungen der Folder geändert. Ich hoffe, es waren alle.

gruss
tsuy

--

Tsuyoshi Ito