Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by jaybytez <ja...@yahoo.com> on 2011/04/21 20:34:03 UTC

MEP - Like Robust In-Only with JaxWsProxyFactoryBean

I am new to messing with MEPs in CXF.

I am using JaxWsProxyFactoryBean to invoke web services annotated with
JAXB/JAX-WS.

I know when I used Axis2 there were methods on ServiceClient where I could
call fireAndForget, sendRobust, sendAndReceive, and
sendAndReceiveNonBlocking.

What is the equivalent in CXF?

And can this be done in coordination of JaxWsProxyFactoryBean?

Last question, can I do this from a client to treat a service that has a
request/response like a (Robust) In-Only where I don't care about the
response message.

Thanks...jay