Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Sagi Mann <sa...@gmail.com> on 2006/12/28 09:59:57 UTC

Security recommendations please?

Hi,
I'm new to ActiveMQ and am doing some research to see if it filts my
security needs.
I've noticed that the sample security config in ActiveMQ websites suggests I
configure a users.config file on the classpath. Is there a way for the
broker to authenticate using some external system like windows Active
directory, or some LDAP-compliant system? If so, how do I set it up?

Thanks.