Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by James Carman <ja...@carmanconsulting.com> on 2008/03/16 21:37:35 UTC

[proxy] Website...

All,

Someone has regenerated Proxy's website and now the version says
"1.1-SNAPSHOT."  There aren't many differences between the latest
release and the trunk, but there are some.

James

Re: [proxy] Website...

Posted by Rahul Akolkar <ra...@gmail.com>.
On 3/16/08, James Carman <ja...@carmanconsulting.com> wrote:
> All,
>
>  Someone has regenerated Proxy's website and now the version says
>  "1.1-SNAPSHOT."  There aren't many differences between the latest
>  release and the trunk, but there are some.

<snip/>

I think the sites were published after the commons-build-plugin was
incorporated into the m2 builds (thanks to Niall).

There are a few ways to maintain release docs inspite of "live" sites
(which may be repeatedly updated). Some components have a separate
"Releases" section where Javadocs etc. corresponding to recent
releases are posted. See LHS menu in this example [1].

-Rahul

[1] http://commons.apache.org/scxml/