Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Steven Gill <st...@gmail.com> on 2014/10/01 00:33:44 UTC

[VOTE] 3.6.0 Browser Release

Please review and vote on this 3.6.0 Browser Release.

Release issue: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-7661

Repos ready to be released have been published to
dist/dev:https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/cordova/CB-7661
The package was published from its corresponding git tag:
cordova-browser: 3.6.0 (b0ec6a0067)
Upon a successful vote I will upload the archive to dist/, publish it
to NPM, and post the corresponding blog post.

Voting guidelines:
https://github.com/apache/cordova-coho/blob/master/docs/release-voting.md
Voting will go on for a minimum of 48 hours.

I vote +1:
* Ran coho audit-license-headers over the relevant repos
* Used `license-checker` to ensure all dependencies have
Apache-compatible licenses

Re: [VOTE] 3.6.0 Browser Release

Posted by Steven Gill <st...@gmail.com>.
Argh, Spelled Jesse's last name wrong. Sorry Jesse Macfadyen

Re: [VOTE] 3.6.0 Browser Release

Posted by Steven Gill <st...@gmail.com>.

Re: [VOTE] 3.6.0 Browser Release

Posted by Steven Gill <st...@gmail.com>.