Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by tom <zs...@gmail.com> on 2015/02/10 02:38:20 UTC

about "insert into table with IF NOT EXISTS" error

Hi:

  I setup one node cassandra server, and using node.js driver cql to query
db.

  But, when insert into table with "IF NOT EXISTS" statement, it report
error as below:

:ResponseError: Cannot achieve consistency level QUORUM

And, I try set nodejs cql query with consistency to ONE, still see that
error.

If I remove  "IF NOT EXISTS" from cql, insert passed.

 Please advice. thx.

best regards
  Tom

Re: about "insert into table with IF NOT EXISTS" error

Posted by 严超 <ya...@gmail.com>.
How about delete the previous inserted lines? Then, insert it again?

*Best Regards!*

*Chao Yan--------------**My twitter:Andy Yan @yanchao727
<https://twitter.com/yanchao727>*

*My Weibo:http://weibo.com/herewearenow