Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com> on 2012/09/13 20:44:21 UTC

ANN: hbase-0.92.2 is available for download

Your HBase team are pleased to announce the release of HBase 0.92.2.
Download it from your favorite Apache mirror [1].

I am trying to push the artifacts to maven repo.

HBase 0.92.2 is a bug fix release.  For a complete list of changes, see the
release notes [2].

If upgrading from 0.90.x to 0.92.2, see the upgrade guide [3].  We recommend
you study it closely before you move to this release.

Ted Yu

P.S. Thanks goes out to all who contributed to this release!

1. http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/hbase/
2.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12319888&styleName=Html&projectId=12310753<https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12310753&version=12318551>
3. http://hbase.apache.org/book.html#upgrade0.92

Re: ANN: hbase-0.92.2 is available for download

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
Stack just pushed artifacts to Maven repo.
I was able to see them here:
https://repository.apache.org/index.html#view-repositories;maven-staging-group~browsestorage

Thanks Stack.

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
A gentle reminder:

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for pointing out J-D.

Posted by lars hofhansl <lh...@yahoo.com>.
Might get a bit tricky with jiras targeted to multiple releases. I guess we can only close them when all associated releases versions have actually been released.

Posted by Jonathan Hsieh <jo...@cloudera.com>.

Posted by lars hofhansl <lh...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.
On Mon, Oct 1, 2012 at 6:41 PM, Jonathan Hsieh <jo...@cloudera.com> wrote:
> I've brought this up before but could we close (as opposed to just
> resolving) the issues once there has been a release that contains the JIRA
> ?

Yes.  Lets.  If  folks are agreed, I can go through and close out what
we've released so far.
St.Ack

Re: ANN: hbase-0.92.2 is available for download

Posted by Jonathan Hsieh <jo...@cloudera.com>.

Posted by Jean-Daniel Cryans <jd...@apache.org>.
Thanks Ted!

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.