Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Chantilly Muyaya <lu...@gmail.com> on 2022/06/18 07:47:37 UTC

Share account

Hello Dear Community

I have a question about the transactions occur with share account. During
the applying of this product the cashier transaction is not impact when we
look at the accounting transactions menu we can see the transaction create
with all account configure during product creation.

It means that at the and of the day the cashier will have a gap on is till
.
Is it a normal behavior?

Re: Share account

Posted by Chantilly Muyaya <lu...@gmail.com>.