Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Rob Weir <ro...@apache.org> on 2013/07/18 16:56:44 UTC

It is time to update your entry in the Directory of Volunteers

Make sure you are included in our Directory of Volunteers and that the
information is as you want it to appear:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/Directory+of+Volunteers

This page is linked to (indirectly) from the "credits" link of the
Help/About dialog box in AOO 4.0.  It will also be mentioned in
release announcements.

You can sign up for a wiki account, or send your information directly
to me and I will add it for you.

Regards,

-Rob

Re: It is time to update your entry in the Directory of Volunteers

Posted by Kadal Amutham <vk...@apache.org>.
My name is aslo missing

V.Kadal Amutham

Posted by Pedro Albuquerque <pa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Christos Stefanidis <xs...@gmail.com>.
Please note that I've just added mr. Samara and miss Sereti to the list of
the volunteers. If someone else should be in the list, consider to add or
she/he should replay here with a request.

*Χρήστος Στεφανίδης
www.stefanidis.info
*
*
*

Posted by "Keith N. McKenna" <ke...@comcast.net>.
Alex Stillwell wrote:
> I thought I had signed in but I cannot find my name in the list although
> it is shown at the top and you have my details. There is so much going
> on and it would be better for you to suggest where I would be most
> useful. I think my input would be best used in suggesting how
> instructions could be more user friendly.
>
> If I am being a nuisance let me know and I will get lost
>
> Alex

Alex;

I have added your info to the contributors list so if you would please
check it to make sure it is correct.
(https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/Directory+of+Volunteers)
If your name was shown at the top of the page then you have logged in,
to change or add info for yourself just click the edit link at the top
of the page.

If you feel more comfortable in checking the instructions against the
software then that is where you should direct your efforts. Every part
of the documentation needs to be checked in this way. using the Status
Guide at http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/UserGuide/Status,
any entry that has not been checked for accuracy with v4.0.0 should be done.

f you have not already you should install the latest v4 snapshot from
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/Development+Snapshot+Builds#DevelopmentSnapshotBuilds-AOOSnapshotfullsets.
This is the release candidate that is currently be voted on fo release
as v4.0.0.

Make any changes to the wording you feel will enhance the directions
directly in the wiki. Do not worry about dong this. Any changes made
will be reviewed and can be reverted if necessary.

Do not ever feel you are being a nuisance by asking questions. It is the
way that knowledge is gained. The main purpose of this list is for the
sharing of knowledge so that the resulting documentation will be better
and stronger for this cooperation.

Regards
Keith