Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Bruno Borges <br...@gmail.com> on 2010/10/04 23:38:00 UTC

Re: Camel Component for the OFTP2 protocol

I've just deployed some documentation for the Accord OFTP2 Camel component.

If you are interested, take a look at
http://accord.ow2.org/odetteftp/camel.html

Thank you,

Bruno Borges
www.brunoborges.com.br
+55 21 76727099

"The glory of great men should always be
measured by the means they have used to
acquire it."
 - Francois de La Rochefoucauld