Posted to user@ant.apache.org by "Stevens, Brigham" <Br...@wamu.net> on 2002/08/14 20:10:30 UTC

patternset - including/excluding toggle...

I have a pattern set that I want to be included in one step (both in jar
and copy tasks), but then the same patternset to be excluded in a
different task (again both in jar and copy). The goal is to have a task
that builds and deploys only a subset of the project, where the rest of
the project always exludes these same files. I didn't see on a fileset
how a patternset could be used, toggling the include/exclude.

Thanks in advance,
--brigham