Posted to dev@hive.apache.org by Konstantin Kudryavtsev <ku...@gmail.com> on 2013/12/19 20:44:35 UTC

Requesting Hive contributor access.

Hi guys,

Could you please grant access for me? I prepared a couple of
issues, HIVE-6006 has been already done and path is available and I just
started working on HIVE-6046. So, I'd like to assign these issues to myself

Thank you,
Konstantin Kudryavtsev

Re: Requesting Hive contributor access.

Posted by Navis류승우 <na...@nexr.com>.
I've enlisted you in contributor list (and assigned issues mentioned above
to you). Sorry for delay.