Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Jens Mittag <Mi...@fzi.de> on 2004/01/14 15:58:22 UTC

AdminClient within own application.

Hi!

I have installed Axis and everything works fine. Deploying Webservices via
the commandline, as told in the User Guide also works perfect. But now, I
want to add a frontend to my application, whch manages the Webservices,
makes it possible to deploy and undeploy them. And there comes my problem.

	String[] parameter = {
"-lhttp://localhost:8042/XML/servlet/AxisServlet", "Z:\\example3.wsdd"};
	AdminClient.main(parameter);

Gives me the Fault: Exception:: java.net.ConnectException: Connection
refused: connect

But that can't be true. When I copy&paste the host-Parameter into a Browser,
I get the list of deployed Webservices. And when I run

	java org.apache.axis.client.AdminClient -cp %CLASSPATH%
-lhttp://localhost:8042/XML/servlet/AxisServlet Z:\example3.wsdd

it even works. Does somebody know why?

Thanks in advance.

Jens Mittag