Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Tich Mandivenga <t....@videonetworks.com> on 2003/09/26 12:55:31 UTC

tomcat startup problem

i, i was wondering if you can help me.I am running tomcat on a Tru64 (v5.1a)
box.When i atempt to start tomcat i get this message "# ./tomcat start
Starting Tomcat
FastVM cannot allocate its internal data.
Please check process stack size and virtual address space limit.
Stack size may be too large, or virtual address space too small., file
/runtime/
thread.c, line 298
Starting Tomcat as user 'httpd'
        Waiting for Tomcat..."

Can you tell me where i can find these parameters as well as recommended
values. Do i have to add entries to thh /etc/sysconfigtab file