Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Sandeep Chayapathi <sa...@wssource.com> on 2007/01/19 19:36:44 UTC

Re: Publishing message to a durable subscription is limited

Increase the memory limit of the broker, in activemq.xml,  via the
usageManager. For eg, this sets the memory limit to 512MB

    <memoryManager>
        <usageManager id="memory-manager" limit="536870912"/>
    </memoryManager>

Also make sure the jvm's max heap space (via -Xmx) is more than the usage
manager's limit

- Sandeep