Posted to user@commons.apache.org by David Johnson <ch...@gmail.com> on 2006/01/05 19:29:19 UTC

File Upload... not multipart?

Hi again

Okay, I'm doing the following in my form handler, and its telling ym the
form is NOT multipart

        boolean isMultipart = FileUpload.isMultipartContent(request);
        if (isMultipart){
            System.out.println("Form is multipart");
        }else{
            System.out.println("Form is NOT multipart");
        }

a snippet from my JSP is as follows

<form name="form" method="POST" enctype="multipart/form-data">
<input type="text" name="root.wizard.step#fileLocation" value=""
title="Enter the location of File" size="50"/>
</form>

Is there something I'm missing?

Thanks

--
-Dave
ChaChaNY@Gmail.com

Re: File Upload... not multipart?

Posted by Martin Cooper <ma...@apache.org>.
Strange. If you're not already using FileUpload 1.1, you should upgrade to
that and see if it makes a difference. There were several fixes made in that
version regarding the way header values are obtained and compared.

--
Martin Cooper