Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Middleton Jorge <jm...@afip.gov.ar> on 2005/01/17 20:15:59 UTC

betwixt abstract collection

Hi,

I have the following situations:

 <sequence>
    <activity-list>
      <set el="ognl" expression="a+2" var="x"/>
	<break condition="a == 10"/>
      <sequence>
        <activity-list>
          <set el="ognl" expression="a+2+a" var="y"/>
        </activity-list>
      </sequence>
    </activity-list>
 </sequence>

Sequence, Set, Break are all of type ContainerActivity and contains the
following code:

	protected List activities = new ArrayList();

	public List getActivityList() {
		return this.activities;
	}

	public void addActivity(Activity activity) {
		this.activities.add(activity);
	}

When I try to convert from xml to object I can't rebuild the graph of
objects correctily because betwixt doesn't recognize the list.
I've tried with derived clases but I couldn't resolve the problems. Somebody
can tell me what can I try to do..

Thanks in advance.
Jorge

Re: betwixt abstract collection

Posted by robert burrell donkin <ro...@blueyonder.co.uk>.
hi jorge

is betwixt correctly finding your adder?

(you might need to turn up logging, write a unit test or use an IDE
with a debugger to find this out)

- robert