Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Quentin Ewans <qe...@easyvoyage.fr> on 2014/09/11 10:28:01 UTC

Problem getting ngroups with format simple in Solr Cloud

Hello,

I'm facing a issue with field collapsing in a cloud environment.
I can't get the ngroups value with the format simple, but it works just
fine without this parameter.

So basically this one doesn't give me the ngroups value :

/select?q=*:*&group=true&group.field=type&group.ngroups=true&group.format=simple

While this one works just fine :

/select?q=*:*&group=true&group.field=type&group.ngroups=true

I'm running a solr 4.8 and this index has three shards with one replica
each.
I have this problem since I upgraded to 4.8 and sharded my index.

Also, I saw that a similar issue was created
(https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-5634) but my versions
includes the fix that resolved that issue.

Thanks

Quentin