Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by lizhi <sl...@qq.com> on 2015/08/04 04:33:55 UTC

share flashdevelop run the flexjs.

flashdevelop is a good chose of as develop.it is have 30+ 40+ %user.it very
fast,and small,powerful,and customable,opensource,free.i use it,not fb,and
idea,not just of his free.so,flexjs,must support it.
i have see the flashdevelop not support the flexjs.but the flexjs can run
with ant.and flashdevelop have the
ant panel.so flashdevelop can run flexjs peft.
<http://apache-flex-development.2333347.n4.nabble.com/file/n48768/flexjs0.jpg>

Re: share flashdevelop run the flexjs.

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.

On 8/3/15, 7:33 PM, "lizhi" <sl...@qq.com> wrote:

>flashdevelop is a good chose of as develop.it is have 30+ 40+ %user.it
>very
>fast,and small,powerful,and customable,opensource,free.i use it,not fb,and
>idea,not just of his free.so,flexjs,must support it.
>i have see the flashdevelop not support the flexjs.but the flexjs can run
>with ant.and flashdevelop have the
>ant panel.so flashdevelop can run flexjs peft.
><http://apache-flex-development.2333347.n4.nabble.com/file/n48768/flexjs0.
>jpg>

I’d like to see FlexJS supported in FlashDevelop as well.  I will answer
questions for anyone who is willing to work on it, but I have too many
other things on my list to go work on it now.  My understanding is you can
contribute money to FlashDevelop so that some of their experienced
committers can afford to work on it.

-Alex