Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Josselin Lebret <jo...@sycomore.fr> on 2002/05/17 11:23:12 UTC

Problem with Role checking

I'm using Jetspeed 1.3a2 on Tomcat 3.3.1 and It seems the rundata.getACL() does not work (return null). How can i check roles ? at runtime ?

Re: Problem with Role checking

Posted by Josselin Lebret <jo...@sycomore.fr>.
I have to correct my problem: rundata.getACL() does work but the
hasRole("RoleName") and getRoles() do not.
I just found the problem : I have to specify JetspeedSecurity.JETSPEED_GROUP
in the parameters (see Turbine doc)
Posted by Stefan Kuhn <sk...@ice.mpg.de>.
Hi Josselin,