Posted to user@metron.apache.org by tkg_cangkul <yu...@gmail.com> on 2017/10/10 05:25:36 UTC

metron dashboard timeout when loads many data

Hi,

anyone have experienced with query heavy data on metron dashboard?
i have 30Gb data. But when i try to load it all with metron dashboard in
kibana, i have an error msg like below:

*Request Timeout after 30000ms

*and then after that i've got this error msg too :

*Caused by: EsRejectedExecutionException[rejected execution of
org.elasticsearch.transport.netty.MessageChannelHandler$RequestHandler@eba98f2
on EsThreadPoolExecutor[search, queue capacity = 100,
org.elasticsearch.common.util.concurrent.EsThreadPoolExecutor@52fd7ae9[Running,
pool size = 20, active threads = 20, queued tasks = 100, completed tasks
= 192656]]]

*For your information,
my ES heap is 10Gb
with 3 master and 4 datanodes.

Pls advice,

Best Regards,

Re: metron dashboard timeout when loads many data

Posted by tkg_cangkul <yu...@gmail.com>.
Hi James,

I've try your suggestion about this but it doesn't works.
i've got msg master_not_discovered_exception oftenly.

Posted by Youzha <yu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by tkg_cangkul <yu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by tkg_cangkul <yu...@gmail.com>.
Hi James,