Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Nick Heudecker <nh...@gmail.com> on 2007/10/16 22:10:35 UTC

[Wicket-Contrib-Scriptaculous] Effects Examples

Hi,

I'm looking for some examples using wicket-contrib-scriptaculous Effects.  I
looked around the examples project and didn't find anything.  Specifically,
I'm looking to make a panel fade out when a link inside the panel is
clicked.  Any help is appreciated.  Thanks.

-Nick

Re: [Wicket-Contrib-Scriptaculous] Effects Examples

Posted by Nick Heudecker <nh...@gmail.com>.
Thanks.  That's what I was looking for.

--
Nick Heudecker
Professional Wicket Training & Consulting

Eventful - Intelligent Event Management
http://www.eventfulhq.com

Re: [Wicket-Contrib-Scriptaculous] Effects Examples

Posted by Ryan Sonnek <ry...@gmail.com>.