Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Suraj Gautham <su...@gmail.com> on 2017/12/18 14:41:20 UTC

GCI

Hello,
My name is Suraj Gautham. I am from Banglore,Karnataka.
I am currently in 10th grade, studying in Sri Chaitanya Techno School.
By participating in GCI I wish to learn new skills and experience coading
so that I would be familiar and precise at the work I would do in the
future.
Mifos initiative fascinated me because it is very simple to understand and
make use of.
The facilities provided by Mifos like Q & A , Mobilize profile creator,
issue tracker, etc, are very simple to use and understand unlike many other
open source developing applications.
The Apache Fineract Confidence too is very useful in various ways for
various reasons.

Usernames of various accounts I have signed up for:-
*Apache Fineract Issue tracker- Suraj Gautham
*Confluence- Suraj Gautham
*Mifos Developer Mailing list- suraj.gautham@gmail.com
*MifosForge- Suraj Gautham
* Mobilize- suraj.gautham@gmail.com
*MifosConnect- SurajGautham
This is the list of my usernames.
Thank you for letting me be part of your time and consideration.

Re: [Mifos-developer] GCI

Posted by Muhammad Rafly Andrianza <lu...@gmail.com>.
Nice to meet you Ghutam :)

Pada tanggal 18 Des 2017 22.13, "Santosh Math" <

Re: [Mifos-developer] GCI

Posted by Santosh Math <sa...@confluxtechnologies.com>.
Hi Suraj,