Posted to dev@tinkerpop.apache.org by Stephen Mallette <sp...@gmail.com> on 2018/12/13 11:04:43 UTC

hold on merges to tp33/master

I'm in the midst of a complicated body of changes/merges for the release
branches. I think I'm coming close to be able to push.Please hold off from
pushing to tp33 and master while I try to polish this up. It would be a big
help - thanks.

Re: hold on merges to tp33/master

Posted by Stephen Mallette <sp...@gmail.com>.
Ok, all good, that was much shorter and easier than I had expected.
tp33/master are open for business