Posted to common-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Wei-Chiu Chuang <we...@apache.org> on 2021/10/11 06:27:01 UTC

ApacheCon@Home Big Data tracks recordings!

For those who missed the live Apache@Home Big Data tracks, the video
recordings are being uploaded to the official ASF channel!

Big Data:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLU2OcwpQkYCzXcumE9UxNirLF1IYLmARj
Big Data Ozone:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLU2OcwpQkYCxtPdZ0nSowYLQMgkmoczMl
Big Data SQL/NoSQL:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLU2OcwpQkYCwu-bpf3K-OIfAjHpf4kr4L
Big Data Streaming:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLU2OcwpQkYCwf7Cl6xsCgHuIa8_NWX2JG

You can find other topics as well:
https://www.youtube.com/c/TheApacheFoundation/playlists

Thanks to all who presented. I seen multiple talks related to Hadoop:

* YARN Resource Management and Dynamic Max by Fang Liu, Fengguang Tian,
  Prashant Golash, Hanxiong Zhang, Shuyi Zhang
* Uber HDFS Unit Storage Cost 10x Deduction by Jeffrey Zhong, Jing Zhao,
Leon
  Gao
* Scaling the Namenode - Lessons learnt by Dinesh Chitlangia
* How Uber achieved millions of savings by managing disk IO across HDFS
  cluster by Leon Gao, Ekanth Sethuramalingam
* Containing an Elephant: How we moved Hadoop/HBase into Kubernetes and
Public
  Cloud by Dhiraj Hegde

You can also find the recordings for the Apache Asia (August 2021) and some
of our community members who presented include:

* Bigtop 3.0: Rerising community driven Hadoop distribution by Kengo Seki,
  Masatake Iwasaki.
* Technical tips for secure Apache Hadoop cluster by Akira Ajisaka, Kei
KORI.
* Data Lake accelerator on Hadoop-COS in Tencent Cloud by Li Cheng.

I may have missed a few great talks as I glanced through the list, so
please let me know if you find other relevant talks in other tracks.

Cheers,
Wei-Chiu