Posted to log4j-dev@logging.apache.org by Paul Smith <ps...@aconex.com> on 2006/01/28 01:35:23 UTC

website xml

Just wanted to check on the policy with respect to the log4j home
page.    I plan to make changes to the chainsaw page.  I take it I
just edit the XML, generate the html from the xdocs, and check both
xml & html into the source tree?

Do I also need to deploy the generated HTML, or does something take
care of that for me?  It's been far too long since I've done this! :)

cheers,

Paul Smith

Re: website xml

Posted by Paul Smith <ps...@aconex.com>.

> Hopefully got everything back in place.  I'd avoid doing a general
> "svn update" on all the log4j content since there hasn't been time
> to review my changes: removing the ApacheCON US 2005 logo, updating
> the copyright line and updating the log4j version to 1.3alpha-8 on
> the documentation page.  Additional changes would need to be made
> to the downloads page when a 1.3alpha-8 has been accepted for release.
>
> If the chainsaw content is to your liking, you could just update it
> with:
>
> svn update chainsaw.html install-chainsaw.html

Thanks Curt!

Paul

Re: website xml

Posted by Curt Arnold <ca...@apache.org>.