Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by Benjamin Klatt <be...@bar54.de> on 2009/07/04 12:58:06 UTC

Suffix for DAOs

Hi List,

is there an out-of-the-box way to generate the DAO objects with a suffix?

The only way I found so far is by extending an existing DAO generator.

Thanks for any feedback

br

benjamin

Re: Suffix for DAOs

Posted by Jeff Butler <je...@gmail.com>.
You can use one of Ibator's Java DOM classes to do it for you:

FullyQualifiedJavaType fqjt = new
FullyQualifiedJavaType(getDAOImplementationType());String package =
fqjt.getPackageName();

The next release will likely have the iBATIS3 support in it.  We're still
working through a few issues with iBATIS3 before it's ready to go.

Jeff Butler

AW: Suffix for DAOs

Re: Suffix for DAOs

Posted by Jeff Butler <je...@gmail.com>.