Posted to users@maven.apache.org by yuubouna <yu...@gmail.com> on 2007/02/05 06:42:07 UTC

Re: undefined Dependecy automatically downloaded

hello Maria,

Thank for the info, really helps!
I figure out how to use the exclusions attribute then.  I do have an
aggregate project, the exclusions attribute to exclude unnecessary
dependencies.

Thanks!

yuubouna

Re: undefined Dependecy automatically downloaded

Posted by franz see <fr...@gmail.com>.
Good day to you, yuubouna,

You may also wan to take a look at [1] for more info about the Dependency
Mechanism of  Maven2.

Cheers,
Franz

[1] http://docs.codehaus.org/display/MAVENUSER/Dependency+Mechanism