Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by ra...@wipro.com on 2007/05/03 14:16:59 UTC

[users@httpd] Equivalent of CHttpFilter::GetFilterVersion(pVer) in Apache linux

We are migrating a WebServer Application from IIS to Apache linux.We are unable to find equivalent functions in linux to CHttpFilter::GetFilterVersion(pVer).Also are there any flags in linux apache SF_NOTIFY_ORDER_LOW?

Thanks

www.wipro.com

Re: [users@httpd] Equivalent of CHttpFilter::GetFilterVersion(pVer) in Apache linux

Posted by Joshua Slive <jo...@slive.ca>.
On 5/3/07, ramakrishnaprasad.annasamudram@wipro.com
<ra...@wipro.com> wrote:

> We are migrating a WebServer Application from IIS to Apache  linux.We are unable to find equivalent functions in linux to  CHttpFilter::GetFilterVersion(pVer).Also are there any flags in linux apache  SF_NOTIFY_ORDER_LOW?

You seem to be a little lost.

You can't just take an app written for ISAPI and convert it
function-for-function to the apache API. You'll need to learn in
general how the apache API works.

A good list to ask apache API questions is
http://httpd.apache.org/lists.html#modules-dev

Joshua.