Posted to users@camel.apache.org by titexe <ti...@yahoo.Fr> on 2009/10/19 12:20:50 UTC

Camel : Stop random of route Camel in full treatment

Hello,

I have a Camel route that makes the following actions:
- Get messages in the queue OUT
- Transfer these messages in the queue in
- Update the database

the route camel works fine, just when I get more messages, Camel stops
sometimes for 20 seconds or more, even if there's messages that are in the
queue OUT.

below my config xml

<route>
	<from uri="activemq:queue:AX.OUT"/>
	<to uri="activemq:queue:AX.IN"/>
	<setBody>
	<simple>UPDATE CAMEL SET CamelSentToAX=CURRENT_TIMESTAMP, statusMessage =
statusMessage + 'B' WHERE MessageID='${in.header.MessageId}'</simple>
		</setBody>
		<to uri="jdbc:testdb"/>
</route>

<bean id="activemq"
class="org.apache.activemq.camel.component.ActiveMQComponent" >
        <property name="connectionFactory">
            <property name="brokerURL" value="vm://localhost?create=false"
/>
            <property name="userName" value="${activemq.username}"/>
            <property name="password" value="${activemq.password}"/>
          </bean>
        </property>
</bean>

Thanks in advance,

Best regards,

titexe

Re: Camel : Stop random of route Camel in full treatment

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, Oct 19, 2009 at 4:01 PM, titexe <ti...@yahoo.fr> wrote:

> Thank you for your response,
>

> the JMSReplyTo is not defined, the downtime is random, sometimes 20 seconds,
> sometimes 2 minutes or plus.

AMQ got many options have you tried asking at the AMQ user forum. Or
upgrading to latest 5.3.0 release.

I doubt its Camel causing this as its just sitting on top of
spring-jms that does the event driven consuming.

Twitter: http://twitter.com/davsclaus

Re: Camel : Stop random of route Camel in full treatment

Posted by titexe <ti...@yahoo.Fr>.
Thank you for your response,

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.