Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by Bryant Baek <bb...@beyond.ai> on 2021/05/14 16:59:50 UTC

Recommendations for Airflow Expert Consultants

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if anyone could recommend someone or some company for expert help regarding Airflow.  I manage a team that is stuck on a few things and we are willing to pay for an expert’s help for a short period of time.  Any guidance would be appreciated!  Thanks everyone.

-Bryant

Re: Recommendations for Airflow Expert Consultants

Posted by Kaxil Naik <ka...@gmail.com>.
Hi Bryant,

Astronomer (https://www.astronomer.io/), the company I work with, who also
has managed offering for Airflow also providers professional services for
it. That should be helpful for what you are looking for.

Regards,
Kaxil