Posted to user@phoenix.apache.org by "Perko, Ralph J" <Ra...@pnnl.gov> on 2015/04/08 00:23:40 UTC

Phoenix version

Hi, What is the recommended Phoenix version for HBase 0.98.4?  Should I downgrade to 4.2.2?

Thanks,
Ralph

Re: Phoenix version

Posted by "Perko, Ralph J" <Ra...@pnnl.gov>.
James,

Pherf looks interesting.  I will check it out further.  As I understand
the issue, it is specific to HDP.  I have opened a support ticket and they
are working on a resolution.  I agree - the later the Phoenix version the
better!

Thanks,
Ralph

Re: Phoenix version