Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by "Sigurd S. Randal" <si...@bits-ikt.no> on 2004/12/01 18:18:34 UTC

Myfaces tree component in real application! Please comment my solution

I'm using the Myfaces tree component as a menu in an extensive application
for showing/editing company data. The tree nodes are initialized with
company data as a root node. Then children -> departments -> workplaces ->
employees etc.

Each of the nodes link to specific JSP datapages within the company. I'm
quite new to implementing a complete JSF solution and have several problems
with the one I'm currently working on. This article outlines my solution so
far: http://www.dsleeper.net/index.php?option=content
<http://www.dsleeper.net/index.php?option=content&task=view&id=24&Itemid>
&task=view&id=24&Itemid=

Please comment.