Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Christian Haul <ha...@informatik.tu-darmstadt.de> on 2002/06/01 15:43:13 UTC

Re: how do I redirect in an Action?

Peter Lerche wrote:

>Hi, I have followed this thread with interest
>and noted what Chris wrote.
>
>"Edgar, AFAIK this is not true. <map:act> can contain all other tags
>that are allowed within a pipeline. "
>
>However, what about nested map:act tags.

No problem. An example is the mod-db sample sitemap. (In scratchpad for
2.0.x.)
Not sure whether nesting works with action-sets, though.

><map:match pattern="form/validation/*">
>  <map:act type="form-validator"/>
>    <map:parameter name="descriptor" value="descriptor.xml"/>
>    <map:parameter name="validate-set" value="{1}"/>
>	<!-- form validation OK -->
>    <map:act type="db-saveform"/>

                                                   <!-- ??? '/' closes
tag ??? -->
                                                   <!-- thus following
parameters belong to form-validator ? -->

>    <map:parameter name="table" value="formtest"/>
>	<!-- form validation OK -->
>	<!-- form saved in db OK -->
>	<map:generator yyyyyyyyyyyyyy/>
>	<map:serialize xxxxxxxxxxxxxx/>
>    </map:act>
>        <!-- form saved in db ERROR -->
>	<map:generator zzzzzzzzzzzzz/>
>	<map:serialize vvvvvvvvvvvvv/>
> </map:act>
>	<!-- form validation Error -->
>	<map:generator wwwwwwwwwwwwww/>
>	<map:serialize qqqqqqqqqqqqqq/>
></map:match>

Apart from the comment this looks reasonable.

>I have tried to get this working but without any luck.

Does an error show up in your logs?

	Chris.

--
C h r i s t i a n       H a u l
haul@informatik.tu-darmstadt.de

Lucene hit highlighting

Posted by Hugo Burm <hu...@xs4all.nl>.
Hello,

I submitted an xdoc to "www.cocooncenter.de" that explains how I created a
Cocoon Transformer that adds "hit highlighting" to Lucene queries.
Comments about how to make this more generic are welcome.

hugo
hugob@xs4all.nl