Posted to dev@tinkerpop.apache.org by Stephen Mallette <sp...@gmail.com> on 2018/12/19 16:20:09 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] Recognizing Contributions

Some time has passed since this thread was last touched, but I got around
to documenting the things discussed here:

https://github.com/apache/tinkerpop/commit/4b10cfda1f85aefe3017ec7fc25791d409719329
(Release Notes)
https://github.com/apache/tinkerpop/commit/0f82111ecd1a1c966760c9009d486eae4adc8a3e
(Contributor List)

Note that I didn't deal with "Friends of TinkerPop" stuff. I'm still not
sure what that should be and it probably needs more discussion. Anyway,
please let me know if there are any concerns or things forgotten...if not
we will proceed with this direction with/after 3.4.0

Posted by Stephen Mallette <sp...@gmail.com>.
I just fired off the email requesting bio updates.

https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/69d8573d6372a319e0cf47326aefa64e6c7c61af450c79738d0926d5@%3Cdev.tinkerpop.apache.org%3E

After that's settled, I think we're done with this issue and we can just
maintain the process going forward.

Posted by Stephen Mallette <sp...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Stephen Mallette <sp...@gmail.com>.