Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Duncan Krebs <ap...@hostdepot.net> on 2005/06/16 00:01:11 UTC

can't find myfaces in cvs repository

Hi,
Not sure if I'm missing something but from looking through the home/cvspublic repository at cvs.apache.org I can't seem to find the myfaces project. Am I looking in the right place?  - Duncan

Re: can't find myfaces in cvs repository

Posted by Duncan Krebs <ap...@hostdepot.net>.
Martin thanks for the info. This is my fist time using svn. I found the
subclipse plugin for eclipse and am able to browse the repository as well as
check out folders.

I'm still fumbling with setting up the myfaces java project in eclipse with
the proper classpath and src folder configuration. The way I'm giong about
it right now is I'm checking out the myfaces trunk folder as a java project.
But now I'm facing the dillema of manually specifying the different src
folders in eclipse. I saw that there was a maven project.xml but it does not
specify the src folders in the build section. Can anyone shed some light on
a better way of going about this? Thanks. - Duncan Krebs

Posted by Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com>.