Posted to users@solr.apache.org by Anna Ruggero <a....@sease.io> on 2021/06/24 14:35:12 UTC

Features extraction time

Hi everyone,
I'm Anna and I'm using the Learning to Rank component of Solr.

I need to study the time required to extract the features through:
*[features store=*third_store* efi.first_feature=1 efi.second_feature=1]*

*Has anyone done this before?*
*Is there a way for me to see the time required by this specific part of
the query?*

I would like to check this for a performance problem. I'm having queries
that take more time than usual to execute and I would like to understand if
this is related to the features extractions or to the model or to other
components.

Thank you very much,

Anna