Posted to dev@river.apache.org by Jonathan Costers <jo...@googlemail.com> on 2010/06/01 15:11:55 UTC

Re: Maven jar manifests

Around classdepandjar, I remember what the "issue" was I had.

>From README.txt bundled with classdepandjar source code:

"This release of ClassDepAndJarTask contains classes from the latest version
(Alpha2) of the BuildTool project. If you rebuild ClassDepAndJarTask, then
you must have this version of the BuildTool in the classpath. See
build.xml."

I don't seem to find source code nor binaries for the BuildTool project
anymore.
However, I may still have that code from back in the days. I remember I
burnt this nice CD to go with my master's thesis, containing all the Jini
goodies existing at the time (2001). I'll try and dig that up too...