Posted to dev@openwebbeans.apache.org by Layebi Tejuoso <la...@gmail.com> on 2012/08/24 20:15:04 UTC

REQUEST

I understand that this archive is for postings related to the development of OpenWebBeans but I am a little desperate.

I am a post graduate student at Warwick Business school studying Information system and Management. I am doing my dissertation on Open source and I will be sincerely grateful if you can answer some questions I have concerning your contributions to open source projects. I understand that you are really busy and I will be grateful for any form of assistance you can offer.

I will love to conduct an interview with you, and it will be deeply appreciated if you can please send your Skype details or your mobile number.

If that is not feasible, below is a link to my questionnaire, this will take less than 30 minutes of your time

I have also attached a word copy.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CYwrsPuhNCd_ClCVOcYBWoQwNwXtISvmwsCjezjJJ0M/edit

Thank you in anticipation of your favourable response