Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org> on 2018/01/08 10:00:51 UTC

FYI I have deployed the Sling Paremt pom 33-SNAPSHOT

Hi,

The https://builds.apache.org/job/sling-org-apache-sling-scripting-core-1.8
was failing due to missing that snapshot, it passes now.

-Bertrand

Re: FYI I have deployed the Sling Paremt pom 33-SNAPSHOT

Posted by Robert Munteanu <ro...@apache.org>.
On Tue, 2018-01-09 at 08:39 +0100, Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
> What about releasing the parent pom?

That should be done once SLING-7347 is complete, which was the reason
for which a SNAPSHOT version was deployed.

Robert

Re: FYI I have deployed the Sling Paremt pom 33-SNAPSHOT

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
What about releasing the parent pom?

Carsten

Robert Munteanu wrote

--
Carsten Ziegeler
Adobe Research Switzerland

Re: FYI I have deployed the Sling Paremt pom 33-SNAPSHOT

Posted by Robert Munteanu <ro...@apache.org>.

Posted by Oliver Lietz <ap...@oliverlietz.de>.
On Tuesday 09 January 2018 11:51:36 Robert Munteanu wrote:
> On Mon, 2018-01-08 at 13:52 +0100, Oliver Lietz wrote:
> > On Monday 08 January 2018 11:00:51 Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:
> > > Hi,
> >
> > Hi Bertrand,
> >
> > > The https://builds.apache.org/job/sling-org-apache-sling-scripting-> > > core-1.8
> > > was failing due to missing that snapshot, it passes now.
> >
> > only some Jenkins instances seem to have problems pulling snapshots.
> > I'm looking into it.
>
> I've filed https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-15815 , feel
> free to add information to that ticket if you find anything.

Thanks, Robert.

O.

Posted by Robert Munteanu <ro...@apache.org>.

Posted by Oliver Lietz <ap...@oliverlietz.de>.
On Monday 08 January 2018 11:00:51 Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:
> Hi,

Hi Bertrand,

> The https://builds.apache.org/job/sling-org-apache-sling-scripting-core-1.8
> was failing due to missing that snapshot, it passes now.

only some Jenkins instances seem to have problems pulling snapshots.
I'm looking into it.

Regards,
O.