Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Alessio <be...@gmail.com> on 2013/05/24 01:43:43 UTC

a cordova app

Hi,
i develop an app (only for Android - soon to iOs) to ease Cordova/PhoneGap
development!
It's named Cordova Fast and I would like to get feedbacks and suggestions
from the people who often develop on this platform...
The application is free and allow the developer to develop easy... you can
read more info and get the app from Google Play:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.Bellinux.CordovaFast

I think that my application is very usefull and, in this way, i would like
to contribute in Cordova project.

If you are interested in, please contact me and we could find some
collaborations to improve my project.
Thank you

Alessio Bellino

Re: a cordova app

Posted by Andrew Grieve <ag...@chromium.org>.
Actually, Dropbox / Google Drive is on the roadmap for the harness:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/14LG1IiEiQ9npc2RmPo5_UEKQTfsg-3ivJu7R2iPBmsw/edit

Would certainly be thrilled to have some contributions to the project!

Re: a cordova app

Posted by Michal Mocny <mm...@chromium.org>.