Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by kiran chitturi <ch...@gmail.com> on 2022/06/02 14:17:42 UTC

Re: Bugfix release Lucene/Solr 8.11.2

Hi Mike,

I found a new issue in Solr SQL (SOLR-16227) and have a fix for it (
https://github.com/apache/solr/pull/887). Can you wait on the release for
8.11.2 till I can backport this?

Thank you,
Kiran.

Posted by David Smiley <ds...@apache.org>.
I merged SOLR-16227 to main, 9, 8.11 some minutes ago.

~ David Smiley
Apache Lucene/Solr Search Developer
http://www.linkedin.com/in/davidwsmiley

Posted by David Smiley <ds...@apache.org>.