Posted to user@commons.apache.org by KS...@netzgiganten.de on 2006/10/13 11:05:47 UTC

[betwixt] DynaBean with .betwixt

Hallo,
from what I found via google I gather that it is now possible to create
XML from a DynaBean using a .betwixt file.
Is that right?
My question now is where should I put this file? For an ordinary bean I
would put it where the bean is but the declaration of my DynaBean only can
be found in the config.
I'm sure it is something quite simple but it escapes me.
Thanks a lot!
Karola

Re: [betwixt] DynaBean with .betwixt

Posted by KS...@netzgiganten.de.
Hello,
does nobody  have any idea?
Or any other hint concerning DynaBeans and .betwixt files?
Karola

KSchaeuble@netzgiganten.de
13.10.2006 11:05
Please respond to