Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Fl...@dachser.com on 2014/10/01 08:32:08 UTC

Antwort: Re: [beanutils] Version 1.9.2 uses FastHashMap in class PropertyUtilsBean, but FastHashMap does not exists in collections4

Thank you all for your answer. I have just tried only to add the
class FastHashMap to my project but now i will try to add the
"old" Collection jar too.

Thanks again.
Florian

Von:	Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com>
An:	Commons Users List <us...@commons.apache.org>
Datum:	30.09.2014 17:42
Betreff:	Re: [beanutils] Version 1.9.2 uses FastHashMap in
            class PropertyUtilsBean, but FastHashMap does not
            exists in collections4

Porting BeanUtils to Collections4 would be a welcome patch! :-)

Gary

On Tue, Sep 30, 2014 at 11:14 AM, Konrad Zuse
<th...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

> Thank you... It's good to know they fixed things, but doesn't
this also
> cause some unneeded compatibility issues with other apache
products like
> BeanUtils?
>
> Or will we eventually be reworking other parts like collections
which will
> eventually make everything compatible?
>
> > Subject: RE: [beanutils] Version 1.9.2 uses FastHashMap in
class
> PropertyUtilsBean, but FastHashMap does not exists in
collections4
> > Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2014 11:06:06 -0400
> > From: rsprinkle@vhainc.com
> > To: user@commons.apache.org
> >
> > Because they started using generics and backward
compatibility is just

<Fl...@dachser.com>

updated to

org.apache.commons.beanutils.PropertyUtilsBean.getMappedPropertyDesc

org.apache.commons.beanutils.PropertyUtilsBean.getMappedPropertyDesc

org.apache.commons.beanutils.PropertyUtilsBean.getPropertyDescriptor

org.apache.commons.beanutils.PropertyUtilsBean.isWriteable

org.apache.commons.beanutils.BeanUtilsBean.copyProperties
org.apache.commons.beanutils.BeanUtils.copyProperties

user-help@commons.apache.org

<http://www.manning.com/bauer3/>
JUnit in Action, Second Edition <http://www.manning.com/tahchiev/

Blog: http://garygregory.wordpress.com