Posted to dev@aries.apache.org by Charles Moulliard <cm...@gmail.com> on 2011/02/09 09:44:45 UTC

Bluepring schemas and IRC

Hi,

1) Is it planned to open an IRC channel for #aries project ?

2) Schemas locations : Are the blueprint schemas available on a web site ?
It would be great to have that in order to add xsi:schemaLocation=""
in XML file definition of Blueprint file to allow IntelliJ, Eclipse to
display the list of tags, attributes

Regards,

Charles Moulliard

Sr. Principal Solution Architect - FuseSource
Apache Committer

Blog : http://cmoulliard.blogspot.com
Twitter : http://twitter.com/cmoulliard
Linkedin : http://www.linkedin.com/in/charlesmoulliard
Skype: cmoulliard

Re: Bluepring schemas and IRC

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Agree with Guillaume.

We should see two topics:
- in your application, you shouldn't use schemaLocation for sure
- it's very helpful to be able to access the XSD using a simple browser
to see the different elements, etc

Regards
JB

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Re: Bluepring schemas and IRC

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Charles,

1/ there is already an IRC channel on freenode, #apache-aries

2/ for the xsd, I don't think they are already available on the aries
website. We can add it in the build (depending on a profile).

Regards
JB