Posted to rivet-dev@tcl.apache.org by kw...@earthlink.net on 2003/10/17 15:23:54 UTC

Apache 2.x info

I have read, in the list, that you were beginning to look at Apache 2.x.

How is that going?

Re: Apache 2.x info

Posted by "David N. Welton" <da...@dedasys.com>.
kwiles81@earthlink.net writes:

> I have read, in the list, that you were beginning to look at Apache 2.x.

> How is that going?

Well, I have been on vacation in Spain, actually:-) Now that I'm back,
it's one thing that I will probably work on, although probably not
terribly soon (I'm working on Tcl's test suite at the moment).
Unfortunately, I think working out issues with threads might be rather
complicated...

What you could try if you were interested is take the Rivet parser
(which can indeed be built as a package) and use it under mod_tcl.

--
David N. Welton
   Consulting: http://www.dedasys.com/